Monday, December 7, 2009

Mirror Magic

So Luna discovered the mirror the other day. I think she was looking at it (we have a full length mirror on the back of the closet door) when I walked in last night. She recognized me, but got confused enough that she started barking. It was a rare moment.

So she hid behind the real me, and kept peeking around my legs to look at her mirror self, or the mirror me. Then she got real low to the ground and inspected behind the mirror... I thought it was pretty funny.

So although I love dogs, you know they aren't that bright when they don't know what a mirror or a reflection are. My consolation, cats are dumb too and try to fight themselves sometimes.

1 comment:

  1. For the record, I have never seen my cats try to fight themselves...just each other. ;-)

    ReplyDelete