Tuesday, September 6, 2011

To-Do

Alrighty friends, I'm back from a mini vacation to Minnesota (just wait for the pics from the Spam Museum...) and I'm ready to get to work! Literally. I got a job. I'll be working for a tutoring company, and I will get to teach ACT prep classes. I'm pretty excited. And not to get too nerdy or anything, but I have to take the ACT and score at least a 28 on each section that I want to teach. I'm pretty excited. I've decided to do a bit of prep for the math section, let the reading slide (I haven't stopped reading or anything in the last 8 years, so I should be just fine...) and honestly if I can't get above a 28 on the science section then I don't deserve to have a teaching license.

Not only am I employed again, but I have a laundry list of things to do around the apartment. Alex's parents are coming to town -and mine too hopefully- at the end of the month for his white coat ceremony, and I have a few items I would like to accomplish by then. Here's the list:

Paint and stain side tables
Buy extra shelves for living room
Stain shelves
Unpack office
Seal the unfinished desktop
Paint new chairs and headboard
Convert dresser to entertainment center
Hang mirror in dining nook
Make pillow covers for bedroom
Research and buy air matress
Organize kitchen pantries
Organize office closets

So as it currently stands, I have 24 days to accomplish these 12 tasks. Ready, set, GO!

No comments:

Post a Comment