Thursday, September 6, 2012

We're moving!

Again, yes. With a 2 month old, yes. With Hubby in school full time during his second year of med school, yes.

But we couldn't be more excited! This new place will be a much better fit for us. It is a townhome in a residential neighborhood across the street from a cute little park. It has a washer/dryer in the unit. It has a driveway with garage space. It is a townhome on the first floor with its own outdoor space!!!

I literally cannot wait for that. It can be a bit of a chore to pack up Little Miss to hike down from the 5th floor every time Luna needs to go outside. Same story with the laundry.

We get the keys in a week and a half, then we have about 2 and a half weeks to paint the walls and move out stuff over slowly.

So very excited!!

2 comments:

  1. That will be awesome! When I lived on the first floor of an apartment when Zephyr was a puppy, I had a long chain tied to the post of a deck for the upper floors and would just hook her up to it and she'd roam for awhile. It was sooo convenient.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all of your updates! I'm calling you next week for a phone date - we are well overdue :)

    ReplyDelete