I was lucky enough to know some of my great-grandparents. My maternal grandmother's mother lived until I was 19, and her father until I was 23. We visited them each summer for many years and I well remember walking through their gardens and pastures. I love the pictures that I have with them, and of them.
Little Miss is lucky enough to have six of her eight great-grandparents living, and I'm so glad that I get to take pictures of them with her. On a recent trip, we got to meet up with both sets of Alex's grandparents for pictures.
Little Miss already met my grandmother and her husband, and I can't wait to introduce her to my grandfather and his wife too.


That's so awesome! I wish that my grandparents were still alive to take pictures of my kids with them. There is only one set of great-grandparents still alive for my kids and I wish they lived closer so we could get pictures. Fortunately, my kids do have gifts that were made for them by their great-grandma. Such treasures!
ReplyDelete