Since we accidentally skipped the 8 months post, I'm not going to delay on this one. I haven't taken pictures yet because the Little Lady got pink-eye, then had an allergic reaction to her antibiotics. She's always beautiful to me, but I'll wait another couple days to take and post pictures. She'll thank me someday.
She talks. She has her own words, and she conveys meaning. "mumm-mumm-mumm" means feed me now or I'll eat your face. That is a literal translation. "Muh-muh-muh" loosely means she wants more of whatever I just took away from her. She says mama and dada in context about 50% of the time, which I figure is statistically significant. She probably means them. She shrieks when she wants Luna to come in the room or come closer. That rarely works.
She rolls all over the place, she can now do a scooty little crawl and can get just about wherever she wants. She hasn't tried the stairs yet, but my days are numbered. On three separate occasions she has been on her back or tummy, then when I turn around she is sitting back upright. So she can get up on her own now, but I'm not sure how she does it.
She's still tall and skinny; around 17 lbs. She eats lots of things, but her favorite combo right now is a mix of sweet potato and cauliflower puree. It smells like feet. She loves it. She also loves to pick up and eat steamed broccoli on her own. I wouldn't think these things are strange, but she hates bananas, she turns her nose up at apples, and she has recently refused pears and peaches. She is on the road to not eating fruit like her Dad. I'm doing my best to derail that one. I'm trying to be creative in what I feed her, but as a first timer I'm afraid I'm lacking.
She's still a happy little camper, and I love this little girl.
No comments:
Post a Comment