A list of some firsts for me (some for hubby too) from our trip this weekend. Some of these firsts were much more relaxing than others. Take a guess which...
1. First overnight trip with 14 high school kidlets
2. First time driving through Moab (gorgeous, can't wait to do more here than drive through!)
3. First time in New Mexico (boring mixed with gorgeous, take the good with the bad, right?)
4. First time fly-fishing (A-mazing. This was the relaxing part. All this kids had their own guides, so it was just me and my man in a boat with our guide TJ who was hilarious. We caught fish. Excellent)
5. Fist time star gazing with kids (they were a little awe-struck that you could actually see the milky way there...)
6. First time in the state of Arizona
7. First time to the Four Corners Monument (though not the real four corners, oh well)
Anyway, the trip this weekend was a huge success, and I loved it. I'd love to go back and do it again. Actually this summer I may have to ask Grandpa to take me fly fishing... it was just that fun. Anyway, if you're ever in the market for an awesome trip and want to be set up with a great guide, talk to Larry and the Soaring Eagle Lodge and have him set you up with TJ the guide. Totally worth it.
Us at Four Corners
Looks like it was fun!! You make me want to go take a relaxing trip fly fishing too!
ReplyDeleteWOW! That is one exciting weekend! And I thought our deep clean/apartment organization weekend was busy... :)
ReplyDeleteLove the pictures, you two look great! :)
It was a great trip! I wish I could go again...:)
ReplyDelete