Day 1: We started off late. Of course. Ah well. We got the the airport on time, got to Chicago (O'Hare is huge, and I think its kinda ugly, but thats just me), printed our tickets. Got on the plane for Madrid (!), and I got my first taste of having NO IDEA what is going on. No hablo espanol.
Cutest little boy ever was sitting in front of us. He was very bouncy. We played Peek-a-boo. He was probably 3. His mom was funny too, and kept telling him to sit down. Silly Juan.
Took Lunesta to try and sleep. It worked for approx 2 hours. Restless the rest of the flight.
Arrive in Madrid at 7:40 am. Longest. Layover. Ever. I took 15 minute naps in hubbys lap. We watched How to Train a Dragon on the laptop. Flight to Malaga at 4:30 ish. Slept.
Luggage lost.....
Day 2: Was told that my luggage would arrive at the hotel by 11... Didn't see it til 1 (13:00). Slept in all morning as I didn't have anything to change into, or shower with, or brush my teeth with..... Hubby watched TV, :)
Luggage! So we immediately head out to the pool. Lounge for a couple hours, try the beach... However the Mediterranean is not geologically old. Meaning it was rocky. Very rocky. Maybe I'll be brave enough to try later this week.
After baking in the sun for awhile, we head to the Mercadona. Bingo! Make meals in the room and save a chunck of change!
Ronda tomorrow, with lots of pictures!
No comments:
Post a Comment