Thursday, August 11, 2011

First: Best Asian Inspired Dinner EVER

You all know that I'm no cook. Cooking is a necessary evil, and whenever possible, should be done by someone else.

So two posts in a week that include food, that I've made... unheard of. I guess my problem in that I love to eat. Go figure.

So part of my being (happily) unemployed for the moment has meant that I've been trying to be superwife. I've done a pretty good job this week, I think. I planned out all of the meals, and today I even started to prepare them before hubby got home from school! Superwife: 1, Daytime Television: 0

On the menu today was a feast. I kid you not. Between the two of us, there are rarely leftovers. We have an entire MEAL left. Not lunch sized, but dinner sized. Our amazing feast included two favorites, and a newbie.

Teriyaki Marinated Chicken Kabobs. (Diced chicken marinated in Kikkoman teriyaki sauce, then 'grilled' on the George Foreman)
Giada's Asian Chicken Salad (minus the chicken, the dressing is my absolute favorite)
and
Emily's Sesame Noodles (Make sure to make it with the Udon noodles)


Oh. My. Yummy. 
I may have to start cooking on a regular basis. 

2 comments:

  1. This does sound good! Can I come over for leftovers?

    ReplyDelete
  2. That sounds amazing! I need to be better about cooking. I like to do it, I just get too busy and lazy to plan things out.

    ReplyDelete