Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Laundry Day

Now that we're in an apartment, we get to trek to the floor below up for the good old coin-op laundry. I actually don't mind that. I can haul my laundry down, throw them into a few machines, haul it back up and fold it in just an hour or so. Done and Done. No more all day laundry sessions. Plus, the machines are HE, and my clothes get even more clean. Love. It.

But it is still laundry day. There are always drawbacks. Like:

1. You're down to the bottom of the pile, and the last pair of skivvies bunch. 

2. Your last pair of running shorts are the ones that habitually ride up. That half moon during the day? Not mine, but (butt) pretty close. 

3. All of my favorites are dirty, so I have to get creative with my outfits. 

Alas, I'm sure I'm not the only one with Laundry Day blues. The only solution: wash your stinky clothes. 

On a separate and unrelated note, I still can't find my hot pads, windex, or leather wipes. Shoot.

(On a sperate and unrelated note, if anyone finds a small, brass key...)
[10 points if you can name the show. 20 if you can name the show AND season.]

1 comment: