HUBBY GOT ACCEPTED TO MEDICAL SCHOOL!!!!
Which means of course that sometime this summer we will be making the big move and getting the heck out of here. Not that I won't miss your beautiful mountains, the friends and family nearby, and other awesome things that are all within walking distance.
However.
I will not miss wintertime inversions with red air quality days, very dog-unfriendly places, mono-culture, a ridiculous commute and this little college town.
I will also not miss the front door that I have to hip-bump closed, the carpet that the landlord won't wash, the brick exterior walls of the house, the drafty back door jam, and having a flood light shining directly into our bedroom at night.
I may get impatient before we check outta here.
*deep breath*
Love,
Me
Yay to Alex! It's so nice being able to move out of Utah. Does that mean you guys know where you're going to be moving to?
ReplyDeleteI hate you guys, in an "I'm actually quite happy for you but extremely envious of your opportunity to get the H-E-double hockey sticks out of here" kind of way. ;-)
ReplyDelete